Sound quality is yet another standard of excellence we apply to our products at BASU.COM. Our outdoor speaker produces a stunning quality of sound you have to hear to believe. With a powerful bass and full-bodied sound at high volumes, the eSpeaker 3.0 also has a sleek yet tough design so that you can take it everywhere with you. It also comes with a small carabiner and AUX cord along with the cord to recharge the built-in 4400mAh battery, which supports up to 24 hours of playtime and acts as a power bank to recharge your phone. In addition to these features, the eSpeaker 3.0 is certified as IP67, meaning that it is protected from total dust ingress (entry) and protected from immersion in water between 15 centimeters and 1 meter in depth. You can also use Bluetooth to connect it to any of your other devices. Another interesting feature is you can use it to make phone calls because there’s a microphone included!
To connect a device using Bluetooth, we have outlined these steps:
1) Power off eSpeaker3.0 (to Reset)
2) Power on eSpeaker3.0
3) Observe the Bluetooth icon. It should be solid blue, not flashing (meaning that it is Bluetooth ready/capable)
4) Press the PLAY button on eSpeaker3.0 (hold for roughly 2-3 seconds)
5) This should start the "pairing" process on the eSpeaker3.0 with available surrounding devices.
6) You should hear a voice prompt, saying "pairing"
7) The Bluetooth Icon on the eSpeaker3.0 should now be blinking, alternating between red and blue, meaning it is in "pairing" mode (this will last for 3 minutes. If 3 minutes has passed, start over from step 1)
8) Now go to your Bluetooth enabled device (ex: Smartphone) you want to pair with the eSpeaker 3.0, and go to your device's Bluetooth Settings.
9) Look under "other devices" in your device's Bluetooth Settings. "BASU" should appear under "other devices"
10) Select that device ("BASU"), which should now initiate the Bluetooth pairing process.
11) The Bluetooth icon on the eSpeaker3.0 should now switch to Flashing/Blinking Blue (not Red anymore)
12) You will hear a voice prompt saying "connected," signaling that the eSpeaker3.0 is now connected to your personal device
13) Select something to play from your personal device to test
14) Yay! You are All Set Up with B A S U eSpeaker3.0. ENJOY :)
We are so excited about our eSpeaker 3.0! It is the perfect speaker, suitable in style for the home, suitable in ability for the outdoors!